Greetings and thanks for your interest in applying for Grant monies from the SEC Transforming Churches – Transforming Lives Campaign. This is an exciting time for the renewal and growth of our churches.
Instructions for Applying
- Who is Eligible? Existing churches, new church starts of the SEC, and the Southeast Conference.
- Criteria? Projects must support the original initiatives of the Campaign: to build Covenant and Connection, to build Leaders, and to build Congregations.
- When are applications accepted? There are two application cycles (Fall and Spring) each year.
If problems or questions come up during the application process, please contact Carrole Moss at gro.c1545144290cuces1545144290@ssom1545144290c1545144290. She or a member of the committee will respond to you in a timely way. Please do not call the Conference Office.
Information about the Grants
- Grants of up to $5,000 per application will be considered. Notification and disbursement of funding follows within two months of the application deadline.
- All awarded grants will be required to submit a follow-up report within 60 days after the grant project is completed. Click here for the reporting form. This report will be presented to the Board of Directors.
- No grants will be considered for routine operational expenses.
- Only one grant per church considered per cycle.
- Churches may not seek a new grant until a previous grant has been completed and a follow up report submitted to the Committee.
- New projects or projects that were not fully completed are given highest priority.
Guidelines for Applying
- Before submitting your application please read these important guidelines.
Apply for a Grant
To submit a filled (or scanned) PDF or Word version of the application:
- Print and mail to the Conference office
- Email to Carrole Moss at gro.c1545144290cuces1545144290@ssom1545144290c1545144290
Once you have completed the initiative which your grant funded you are required to submit a follow-up report.