Listen to this Post via Text-to-Speech Narration
The CGC Seminar for pastors and leaders offers an opportunity to explore faithful, practical, and tested ways to promote generosity in our congregations. Be sure to recruit at least a team of two for this program. Changing the culture of your congregation requires more than one dedicated leader.
- Session 1: Generosity in Context – learning more about what’s happening in the broader landscape of giving, volunteering, religious attendance, and engagement.
- Session 2: Theology of Money – engaging with our tradition and examining the theology that shapes the approach our congregations take in addressing money and giving.
- Session 3: Congregation – identifying best practices that will enhance the congregation’s capacity to function in a way that cultivates generosity.
- Session 4: Leadership – developing a more-generous congregational culture depends on strong leadership.
- Session 5: Donors & Members – exploring different motivations and perspectives on giving.
- Session 6: Fundraising As Ministry – creating an implementation plan specific to the congregation
This is a virtual seminar hosted by the South Central and Southeast Conferences on the following Mondays: Sept. 18, Oct. 2, Oct. 16, Oct. 30, Nov. 13, and Nov. 27 from 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Eastern (6:30 – 8 p.m. Central).
The registration fee is $100 (per team of two) and $50 for each additional team member. Please send additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Today: www.secucc.org/cgc