Healthy Boundaries 201 — Beyond Basics and Into Internet Technology
An advanced discussion of healthy boundaries for clergy and church leaders, designed for those who have completed Healthy Boundaries 101. Participants will review boundaries, power, vulnerability, and self-care; significant time will be devoted to internet technology and social media.
- Prerequisite: Healthy Boundaries 101 or similar foundational workshop
Foundations: Saturday, September 12, 2020, 8:45 am – 12:15 pm
Into the Internet: Saturday, September 19, 2020, 8:45 am – 12:15 pm
Both sessions required
These workshops on two Saturday mornings by Zoom meet requirements for regular clergy boundaries training of the Christian Church in Georgia and the Southeast Conference of the United Church of Christ.
Register no later than September 1, 2020.
- Registration fee is $75 and includes materials.
- A smartphone, tablet, or computer with a camera is required.
- Materials will be mailed to you in advance.
- You will be contacted by email before the event with further information.
- More information at www.gadisciples.org/for-clergy – scroll to bottom of page.