We would like to let to let you know about an important change from last year’s annual meeting. If you are staying on campus PLEASE BRING TOWEL, BEDDING, AND YOUR PILLOW. Unlike previous years, bedding is not included this year. The beds are twin-XL, but you can make other sheets and linens work. We will have a limited number of sets for those who have already begun traveling to Demorest, but if you have not left, pack your own before you leave. We apologize for the late notice, as this is a change from the last email and previous years.
Second, we wanted to give you some notes in preparation for Annual Meeting
- The Retreats, meetings, and workshops (as well as registration) are all in the Swanson Center.
- If you arrive right before a meal, please come to the Student Commons (except for Thursday) which is where most of our meals are located.
- If you come in the evening before Annual Meeting or the Retreat, please go to the dorm New Bedford to check in. If you cannot get in, please call 706-968-3377.
- The dress for Annual Meeting is casual; please dress to be casual.
- If you have a favorite travel mug, please bring it to help us be green.
- If you have any questions, please call Associate Conference Minister Heather Fosburgh at 404-719-6572.
If you have not registered, it is not too late! We have space for same day registration at the events, but you would need to have your own housing arrangements.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Annual Meeting.