The Southeast Conference Board of Directors will meet on September 9 & 10 for their annual leadership development retreat and organizing meeting after elections at the Southeast Conference Annual Meeting in June.
Members of the Southeast Conference Board of Directors
- Moderator – JR Finney, Covenant Community Church, Center Point, Alabama
- Vice Moderator – Dennie Kelley, Church of the Savior, Knoxville Tennessee
- Secretary – Amber Kirkendoll, Safe Harbor Family Church, Flowood, Mississippi
- Treasurer – Salome As-Salaam, Decatur UCC, Decatur, Georgia
- At Large – Vanessa Robbs, Pilgrim Congregational UCC, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- At Large – Scott Williamson, Cookeville United Church, Cookeville, Tennessee
- At Large – Larry Gipson, Kirkwood UCC, Atlanta Georgia
- At Large – Tony England, Holy Trinity Community Church, Nashville, Tennesee
- Nominating Chair – Gary Myers, Trinity Congregational Church, Athens, Alabama
- Stewardship & Finance Chair – Cindy Crocker, Safe Harbor Family Church, Flowood, Mississippi
- Personnel Chair – Rebecca Seldomridge, Pleasant Hill Community Church, Pleasant Hill, Tennessee
- Commission on Ministry Chair – Valerie Coe Lowder, Kirkwood UCC, Atlanta, Georgia
Pilgrim Congregational UCC in Birmingham and Rev. Paul Eknes-Tucker will be hosting the meeting.