We’re excitedly looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend for the 50th Annual Meeting of the Southeast Conference!
Here is some important last-minute information:
- We have published an updated schedule. Most of the agenda has remained the same, with one significant exception: registration before lunch will be at the new Student Commons, and registration following lunch will be at the Swanson Center (download the updated schedule).
- We’re having a “green” meeting! All delegates and visitors need to download and/or print their own copies as we have moved to a paperless meeting. Click on the “Reports & Docs” tab on the Annual Meeting page to view all the files or download all the reports in one zip file.
- The check-in procedure for housing is available on the Annual Meeting webpage under the “Housing” tab.
- PATHWAYS is having a book sale and author signing. Be sure to stock up on some great books while at the meeting!
- We are asking each congregation to bring a gift bag from your church for the Friday night banquet. It can contain items you give to visitors or use in your ministry such as coffee cup, bookmark, fan, apron, choir CD, cookies, jam/jelly, etc. and a card from your congregation. There will be a drop off at registration. The bags will be on the tables Friday evening. There will be a ticket under a chair at each table which will get to claim the gift bag.