You are invited to attend a four-day workshop facilitated by the Center for Emotional Intelligence and Human Relations Skills in Knoxville, TN from July 27-30, 2015.
This core EQ HR Center workshop is an intensive session designed to enable participants to learn about, build and practice emotional intelligence skills in a small group setting.
Skilled facilitators provide tools and feedback to enable participants to learn about themselves and to immediately practice emerging skills. As group life unfolds, participants give and receive feedback regarding the impact they have on others in the group. Participants will learn both interpersonal and intra-group communication skills.
The content of the workshop revolves around the five areas of emotional intelligence as keys to improving leadership effectiveness for faith-based leaders. They are:
- Self-Perception — Having a solid understanding of oneself, one’s emotions and one’s inner life.
- Self-Expression — Being able to openly and honestly express one’s true thoughts and feelings.
- Interpersonal — Having a healthy network of relationships.
- Decision Making — Feeling competent, calm and grounded in one’s ability to use emotional information to make decisions.
- Stress Management — Feeling resilient in the face of adversity and armed with an arsenal of coping strategies.
- Dates: July 27 thru 30, 2015 (prior to the PCUSA Big Tent event)
- Location: University of Tennessee, Conference Center, Knoxville, TN
- Full Tuition $545.00
- ESCI 360 Survey $199.00
- Lodging available at the Hampton Inn
- Meals on and off campus
For more information, visit their website: http://www.eqhrcenter.org/2015/03/26/july-27-30-2015-knoxville-tn-registration/. Deadline is July 6, 2015.