We are continuing the process of praying for authorized ministers, congregations, and ministry groups throughout 2015. Each month, we will publish a weekly list for the month and post them weekly on our Facebook page. We encourage you to include these prayers requests in your local church newsletter, share them with your prayer circle, and include them in your own prayers.
- Download the June and July 2015 Caring Community list
- Download the Caring Community Prayer List for the 2015 year list
Highlights for June:
- Continued prayers for Rev. Dr. Sarah Kim, Southeast Conference Director of Theological Education and Dean of PATHWAYS, as she continues her sabbatical.
- Dan Stark will be ordained on June 14, 2015 at 3:30 p.m. at Decatur UCC.
- Church of the Savior will dedicate their new building at 100 Prospect Place, Alpharetta Georgia 30005 on June 14, 2015.
- Pilgrim UCC, Birmingham has called Rev. Paul Eknes-Tucker to serve as senior pastor beginning June 1, 2015
- Rev. Leslie Etheredge has been called to serve as Regional Minister of the Gulf Coast (Western) Region of the Florida Conference beginning in August.
Churches in transition:
Oak Grove Congregational Christian, Pine Mountain Georgia; Church of the Savior, Alpharetta Georgia; United Church, Cookeville Tennessee; Peace Congregational UCC, Clemson South Carolina; Pensacola UCC, Pensacola Florida; Pilgrim Congregational UCC, Chattanooga Tennessee, Brookmeade Congregational UCC, Nashville Tennessee; Howard Congregational UCC, Nashville Tennessee.