The Southeast Conference United Church of Christ presents
A STEWARDSHIP WEBINAR
LOVING THE STEWARDSHIP SEASON
“HELPING PEOPLE GIVE WITH GLAD AND GENEROUS HEARTS”
On August 29th, the Southeast Conference UCC, in collaboration with consultant, Ruben Swint, will offer a one hour webinar designed to help pastors and lay leaders with the coming fall Stewardship season.
This one hour webinar will cover:
• An Overview of Stewardship, why we do what we do
• An Introduction of Generosity, a warm, friendly approach to Giving
• Provide preparation for your upcoming stewardship season
• Introduce “Consecrating Stewards”, an effective and practical program
• Explain what to do after the stewardship program is over
• $39.95 cost per church, unlimited participants per church
• 7:30 to 8:30 pm EST; Thursday, August 29th, 2013
• This is a webinar, but there will be time set aside to ask questions.
• Additionally, for each church participating one hour of free Stewardship coaching with consultant, Ruben can be scheduled.
• Equipment needed: a computer and a phone. A quality headset is preferred if available. We will be using the Go to Meeting webinar format.
• The resource book we will be using is “Inspiring Generosity” from Local Church Ministries of the United Church of Christ. Books are $15 per hard copy or $7.50 for a downloadable book. You can order the book by clicking here.
To reserve your church’s participation, please email Debbie Spearman, Conference Generosity Coordinator or call 404-607-1993.