The final TAP Banquet will take place on Thursday evening, June 13th at 6:00 PM. Following the banquet will be a service of commencement and worship at 7:30 PM. We will honor the late Rev. Richard W. Sales for his contribution and legacy in the TAP ministry and Rev. Kathy Clark will be guest speaking as we put a capstone on this vibrant ministry as it transitions into the PATHWAYS program. Look for registration information that will be mailed to churches. Click here to make reservations on the PATHWAYS homepage.
- Rev. June Boutwell Elected New Designated Conference Minister February 5, 2014
- Recap of United Church Funds’ Annual Investor Conference February 5, 2014
- Youth Gather at January’s Winter Youth Retreat February 5, 2014
- ICM Reflections – Preparing the Table February 5, 2014
- Upper Room Fellowship St. Valentine’s Potluck at Holy Trinity February 5, 2014
- Welcome Randy Hyvonen – our new Interim Conference Minister! July 26, 2013
- Remembering Roger Knight June 6, 2013
- Youth Lock-in at Annual Meeting June 6, 2013
- Candidate chosen for new Designated Conference Minister January 9, 2014
- David Sigmund and Jay Greaves Married at General Synod July 1, 2013
- Special Called Meeting to vote on Designated Conference Minister Candidate | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] Click here for more information about th...
- Mike Stroud: Not to upstage our ICM or to embarrass him, but th...
- Randy Hyvonen: In the interest of helping folk with my last name,...
- Randy Hyvonen: Hi Marvin! I appreciate your welcome and your wis...
- Randy Hyvonen: Thank you, Andy. I appreciate the word of welcome...