The final TAP Banquet will take place on Thursday evening, June 13th at 6:00 PM. Following the banquet will be a service of commencement and worship at 7:30 PM. We will honor the late Rev. Richard W. Sales for his contribution and legacy in the TAP ministry and Rev. Kathy Clark will be guest speaking as we put a capstone on this vibrant ministry as it transitions into the PATHWAYS program. Look for registration information that will be mailed to churches. Click here to make reservations on the PATHWAYS homepage.
- Annual Meeting 2015 Registration May 8, 2015
- General Synod 30 in Cleveland May 8, 2015
- Retired Servants Retreat May 8, 2015
- May Jottings from June May 8, 2015
- Caring Community May 8, 2015
- Project 66-16 Special: The Day the Southeast Conference Was Born April 22, 2015
- Welcome Randy Hyvonen – our new Interim Conference Minister! July 26, 2013
- Remembering Roger Knight June 6, 2013
- David Sigmund and Jay Greaves Married at General Synod July 1, 2013
- “Down South News” history will soon be available online June 10, 2013
- Mike Stroud: Mrs. Humphrey, much thanks for your kind words. Ma...
- Faye Humphrey: Mike, Thank you for keeping this history alive an...
- Michael Stroud: Mr. Moore, thank you for your kind words. You and ...
- Truman Moore: Mike, this is a very fine piece of writing about o...
- Scholarships for Theological Education - Southeast Conference UCC: […] Could you or someone else benefit from t...