The final TAP Banquet will take place on Thursday evening, June 13th at 6:00 PM. Following the banquet will be a service of commencement and worship at 7:30 PM. We will honor the late Rev. Richard W. Sales for his contribution and legacy in the TAP ministry and Rev. Kathy Clark will be guest speaking as we put a capstone on this vibrant ministry as it transitions into the PATHWAYS program. Look for registration information that will be mailed to churches. Click here to make reservations on the PATHWAYS homepage.
- 2014 Retired Clergy Retreat August 6, 2014
- Project 66-16 Special, Part Two: Why “Project 66-16″? August 6, 2014
- Emergence Retreat July 10, 2014
- Project 66-16 Special, Part One: The Fifteen Traditions of the Southeast Conference July 9, 2014
- PATHWAYS 2014 Global Theological Education trip July 8, 2014
- Welcome Randy Hyvonen – our new Interim Conference Minister! July 26, 2013
- Remembering Roger Knight June 6, 2013
- Youth Lock-in at Annual Meeting June 6, 2013
- David Sigmund and Jay Greaves Married at General Synod July 1, 2013
- “Down South News” history will soon be available online June 10, 2013
- Project 66-16 Special, Part Two: Why "Project 66-16"? | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] NOTE: Mike Stroud, director of the Proj...
- Update from Beloved Community | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] You can see the original news of the sto...
- Becky Nelson: How great to see you ordained! Congratulations!...
- Rev. June Boutwell Elected New Designated Conference Minister | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] Click here for videos from the meeting i...
- Special Called Meeting to vote on Designated Conference Minister Candidate | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] Click here for more information about th...