Retired UCC Clergy, Missionaries, Volunteer Ministry Workers and Spouses of the Southeast and Southern Conferences of the United Church of Christ are invited to a Fourth Annual Retired Servants Retreat at Blowing Rock Conference Center in North Carolina October 6-8, 2014 (Monday-Wednesday). Retreat Theme: Justice and Peace through the UCC. This event begins with dinner […]
NOTE: Mike Stroud, director of the Project 66-16 history initiative of the Conference, was unable to present a workshop scheduled during the 2014 Annual Meeting due to a circumstance beyond his and the Conference’s control. In lieu of that, he will give his presentation on the website, in two installments. Here is the second and final part. […]
Peace Congregational Church, UCC in Clemson, SC along with many other local faith communities and LGBTQ groups from the community will sponsor a weekend retreat November 7-9, 2014 at the incredibly beautiful Outdoor Lab in Clemson. We are bringing together lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, queer, questioning folks from across the nation and hopefully many of […]
NOTE: Mike Stroud, director of the Project 66-16 history initiative of the Conference, was unable to present a workshop scheduled during the 2014 Annual Meeting due to a circumstance beyond his and the Conference’s control. In lieu of that, he will give his presentation on the website, in two installments. Here is the first part. In […]
PATHWAYS’ 2014 Global Theological Education (GTE) Immersion trip is set to take place in the Blackfoot Nation in Montana on August 23-29. The twelve participants from Georgia, Tennessee, and Iowa will be exploring the Native American context and frame the theological question around the notions of deep symbols and eco-spirituality during this study trip. The […]
The following documents are available for the 2014 Annual Meeting. Watch this page to find new documents as the Annual Meeting arrives. You are encouraged to bring these documents to the gathering either by putting them on a laptop or tablet, or by printing them out. Each of the links will download a document in […]
We’re excited to invite you to participate in this year’s annual meeting at Piedmont College! This gathering also features the installation for Rev. June Boutwell. Below you can find all of the information you’ll need for registration and participation in the event. For if you remain silent now, then relief and deliverance will come to […]
Once again tornadoes tore through Limestone County and once again brothers and sisters came together to assist and bring comfort. On April 28, 2014, EF3 tornadoes touched down in the Clements, Poplar Creek and Coxey areas near Athens, leaving a broad path of destruction. There were two deaths, several injuries and an estimated $2.75 million […]
Leaders often are judged by their first 100 days in office. June 2 will mark my first 100 days as Designated Conference Minister. I will be giving a “State of the Conference” report at Annual Meeting which will be available also on the website after the close of the meeting. Please check the website the […]
PATHWAYS is a leadership formation ministry of the Southeast Conference, UCC, that has been serving the wider United Church of Christ in the area of theological education since 2011. The program’s purpose is to serve the future. PATHWAYS does this by investing in our churches through equipping their leaders for the emerging tasks of ministry. […]
- 2014 Retired Clergy Retreat August 6, 2014
- Project 66-16 Special, Part Two: Why “Project 66-16″? August 6, 2014
- Emergence Retreat July 10, 2014
- Project 66-16 Special, Part One: The Fifteen Traditions of the Southeast Conference July 9, 2014
- PATHWAYS 2014 Global Theological Education trip July 8, 2014
- Welcome Randy Hyvonen – our new Interim Conference Minister! July 26, 2013
- Remembering Roger Knight June 6, 2013
- Youth Lock-in at Annual Meeting June 6, 2013
- David Sigmund and Jay Greaves Married at General Synod July 1, 2013
- “Down South News” history will soon be available online June 10, 2013
- Project 66-16 Special, Part Two: Why "Project 66-16"? | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] NOTE: Mike Stroud, director of the Proj...
- Update from Beloved Community | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] You can see the original news of the sto...
- Becky Nelson: How great to see you ordained! Congratulations!...
- Rev. June Boutwell Elected New Designated Conference Minister | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] Click here for videos from the meeting i...
- Special Called Meeting to vote on Designated Conference Minister Candidate | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] Click here for more information about th...