“Celebrate the Lord of the Dance!” October 16-18, 2015 Sumatanga Conference Center, Gallant, AL for Women from UCC Conferences: Southern, Southeast, South Central, Florida The 2015 biennial Southern Region United Church of Christ Women’s Retreat, to be held Oct 16-18 at SumatangaConference Center in Gallant, Alabama, planned by volunteers from Southeast Conference and a representative from each conference […]
“Celebrate the Lord of the Dance!” October 16-18, 2015 Sumatanga Conference Center, Gallant, AL for Women ...
We are beginning a process of praying for authorized ministers, congregations, and ministry groups throughout ...
Open Table UCC in Mobile, Alabama held a successful fundraiser on January 3 in support ...
As we enter a new year, I am always captured by the theme of Epiphany. ...
The following is a message from Tommie Simon, who is looking for participants for his study of LGBTQ Clergy. I am a graduate student in the Department of Sociology at the University of West Georgia. I am currently recruiting people to participate in a research project that I am conducting to fulfill the thesis writing […]
We are beginning a process of praying for authorized ministers, congregations, and ministry groups throughout 2015. Each month, we will publish a weekly list for the month and post them weekly on our Facebook page. We encourage you to include these prayers requests in your local church newsletter, share them with your prayer circle, and […]
Open Table UCC in Mobile, Alabama held a successful fundraiser on January 3 in support of a local lesbian couple fighting for the right of second parent adoption of their child. The couple, Kim McKeand and Cari Searcy, were legally married in the state of California in 2008, but their marriage is not recognized in […]
As we enter a new year, I am always captured by the theme of Epiphany. An epiphany (from the ancient Greek meaning manifestation or striking appearance) is an experience of sudden and profound realization. Generally the term is used to describe scientific breakthrough, religious or philosophical discoveries, but it can apply in any situation in […]
The Southeast Conference administers scholarship grant funds to provide assistance to those who are preparing for authorized ministry and are accepted as a Member in Discernment of the Southeast Conference. This includes students that are participating in either a traditional seminary degree, or are part of the PATHWAYS program. Could you or someone else benefit […]
- Biennial Southern Region UCC Women’s Retreat January 29, 2015
- Help with Research About What it Means to be LGBT Clergy January 29, 2015
- Caring Community January 29, 2015
- Open Table hosts Fundraiser for Family Rights January 29, 2015
- January Jottings from June January 21, 2015
- Welcome Randy Hyvonen – our new Interim Conference Minister! July 26, 2013
- Remembering Roger Knight June 6, 2013
- Youth Lock-in at Annual Meeting June 6, 2013
- David Sigmund and Jay Greaves Married at General Synod July 1, 2013
- “Down South News” history will soon be available online June 10, 2013
- Scholarships for Theological Education - Southeast Conference UCC: […] Could you or someone else benefit from t...
- March in the 2014 Atlanta Pride Parade | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] welcome link to participants at Pride is...
- Project 66-16 Special, Part Two: Why "Project 66-16"? | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] NOTE: Mike Stroud, director of the Proj...
- Update from Beloved Community | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] You can see the original news of the sto...
- Becky Nelson: How great to see you ordained! Congratulations!...