The Georgia Historical Society dedicated an historical marker at Rush Memorial Congregational UCC in Atlanta on October 16, 2014. This was one of two markers dedicated on that day as the first sites in the Civil Rights Trail Initiative. The other being a marker honoring the Atlanta Student Movement. Mr. Lonnie King, as well as […]
The Georgia Historical Society dedicated an historical marker at Rush Memorial Congregational UCC in Atlanta ...
Early registration has started for our upcoming Winter Youth Retreat 2015 at Blowing Rock Conference ...
The Alabama Tennessee Association held its Fall Meeting at First Congregational UCC in Birmingham, Alabama ...
Fall is in the air. Folks are beginning new programs, stewardship campaigns are underway, planning ...
“Embracing God’s Call: From Isolation to Celebration” Approximately 100 African-American women in ministry from across the country recently gathered on sacred grounds at the historic Franklinton Center at Bricks in Whitaker, North Carolina on October 9-11, 2014. The African-American Women in Ministry (AAWIM) biennial conference is designed to bring together women of all phases and […]
Early registration has started for our upcoming Winter Youth Retreat 2015 at Blowing Rock Conference Center in Blowing Rock, NC (Jan 16-19, 2015). Attached below are a flyer advertising the event and the registration form. Print the forms and send completed registration to Winter Youth Retreat 2015 (2676 Clairmont Rd. NE Atlanta, GA 30329). Make sure the check is […]
Fairfield Glade Community Church celebrates GENEROSITY SUNDAY! On Sunday Sept 28, Fairfield Glade Community Church celebrated “Generosity Sunday” which marked the high point of their fall appeal for 2015 financial commitments. The committee launched their fall appeal using new language and new practices from the past. One practice was collecting “Generosity Commitment Cards” rather than […]
The Alabama Tennessee Association held its Fall Meeting at First Congregational UCC in Birmingham, Alabama October 3-4, 2014. Friday night included a fellowship dinner and worship led by Covenant Community Church, Center Point Alabama. Rev. JR Finney of Covenant Community Church preached a wonderful sermon on fellowship and relationship. On Saturday, delegates gathered for morning […]
Fall is in the air. Folks are beginning new programs, stewardship campaigns are underway, planning for Advent is happening. It is a busy time for churches and for the Designated Conference Minister. During October I attended the Alabama Tennessee (Mississippi/West Florida) Association meeting, the Southern and Southeast Conferences Retired Servants Event at Blowing Rock Conference […]
- Historical Marker Commemorates Rush Memorial November 6, 2014
- UCC African-American Women in Ministry Gather at The Franklinton Center November 6, 2014
- 2015 Winter Youth Retreat November 6, 2014
- November Generosity Corner November 6, 2014
- Report from the Fall Meeting of the Alabama – Tennessee Association November 6, 2014
- Welcome Randy Hyvonen – our new Interim Conference Minister! July 26, 2013
- Remembering Roger Knight June 6, 2013
- Youth Lock-in at Annual Meeting June 6, 2013
- David Sigmund and Jay Greaves Married at General Synod July 1, 2013
- “Down South News” history will soon be available online June 10, 2013
- March in the 2014 Atlanta Pride Parade | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] welcome link to participants at Pride is...
- Project 66-16 Special, Part Two: Why "Project 66-16"? | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] NOTE: Mike Stroud, director of the Proj...
- Update from Beloved Community | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] You can see the original news of the sto...
- Becky Nelson: How great to see you ordained! Congratulations!...
- Rev. June Boutwell Elected New Designated Conference Minister | Southeast Conference UCCSoutheast Conference UCC: […] Click here for videos from the meeting i...
- Rush Memorial Historic Landmark and other news from the Conference! #constantcontact http://t.co/ROQRfugQ4C 3 weeks ago
- Historical Marker Commemorates Rush Memorial http://t.co/VAayRf35lI 3 weeks ago
- UCC African-American Women in Ministry Gather at The Franklinton Center http://t.co/0cWciABEgi 3 weeks ago